Classroom: Mrs. WinsteadSubject: 3rd.
Welcome to Third Grade! Let me begin by saying I am very excited to be your child's teacher this year! We have a lot to learn in the months and weeks ahead, but with your support I am confident your child will have a successful year.
I am originally from Virginia, but my husband and I moved to North Carolina in 1997. I have a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Chowan College and I have been teaching in Currituck County since 1999.
-One 1 inch three ring binder (No extra large binders, or Trapper Keepers please... they are too big for the desks)
-One pack of subject dividers
-3-4 vinyl folders with pockets
-Loose leaf paper
-Pencil bag...plastic pencil boxes are too large for the desks
1. Follow directions and procedures
2. Refrain from disruptive behavior (anything that can keep others from learning)
3. RESPECT yourself and everyone else in the room
4. Come to school ready to learn
5. Do not chew gum in class. Please don't even bring it to school.