Shawboro Elementary School
Our mission is to use a meaningful collaborative approach to meet all students' needs. We strive to provide every child with a rich learning environment in which he or she can explore, learn and grow. We are committed to creating authentic world-life experiences while providing a loving and caring environment. We strive to show improvement each and every school year by collecting and analyzing data trends and making adjustments for continuous improvement. Our caring community of leaders strives for success.
Our PBIS Mustang Motto: I respect myself, I respect others, I respect the environment.
Like and follow us on Facebook!
New Student Registration 2022-2023
Shawboro Elementary school welcomes parents of new students to our school! Parents, to register your children for the 2022-2023 school year, please follow the directions below:
-First, to enroll a new student, parents must complete the online registration process on the CCS main website.
-Next, please bring the following items to the registration office located behind J.P. Knapp Early College High School:
1. The child’s legal birth certificate (certificates must have a seal)
2. A current proof of residence – Bills must be dated within the last 30 days – utility or service bill attached to the address of residency (water, cable, electric bill)
-If you do not have access to a computer, you can stop by the registration office and pick up a paper copy of the registration forms to fill out and bring back on one of the scheduled days.
-If you do not have a physical form for your child’s doctor to complete and sign, please let the person registering your child know and one will be provided for you.
- Here Comes the Bus® Now available to parents of Currituck County Schoolsstudents View the real-time location of your child’s bus
- Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive push notifications or email alerts
- Send your child to the bus stop at just the right time, every time
- How to get started:
- Download the Here Comes the Bus app* or visit herecomesthebus.com
- Click the sign up button
- Enter school code 92972 and click “Next” followed by “Confirm”
- Complete the “User Profile” box
- Under “My Students,” click “Add.” Enter your child’s last name and student ID number
- Once you confirm your information, you’re ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus!
*Available at the App Store and Google Play. Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC
Scan here for our mobile site!