Welcome to Third Grade!
Hello! Welcome to third grade! Here is a list of supplies your child will need to have a successful year in third grade.
- 2 sets of earbuds or headphones (one for classroom, one for computer lab)
- 2 packs crayons (no markers)
- eraser for dry erase board (a sock will work)
- pencils for the year (quality pencils, there was a huge problem with low quality pencils breaking)
- cap erasers
- hand-held pencil sharpener that collects shavings
- vinyl pencil pouch (no pencil boxes, we do not have adequate storage)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 marble composition notebooks (hard cover, black and white please)
- 3-3 pronged vinyl folders with pockets (vinyl folders last longer)
- Glue sticks
- sanitizing wipes
- hand sanitizer
- computer mouse- each student uses a chromebook frequently
Please do not send your child to school with a Trapper Keeper or pencil box. These items are difficult to manage and too large for a student’s desk. In addition, parents should check with their child at least once each nine weeks to see if they need any supplies replenished.
We look forward to working with you and your child. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year, please do not hesitate to contact us at school.
The Third Grade TeamMrs. ContiMrs. GriggsMrs. KightMrs. MauntelMrs. Rhodes