W. T. Griggs Elementary CafeteriaSTUDENT'S WILL REMAIN AT LAST YEARS LUNCH STATUS UNTIL 10/10/18.SUBMIT A NEW FAMILY APPLICATION FOR MEAL BENEFITS EACH YEAR.
Need to contact your cafeteria manager?Joy Appleton252-722-0752
- Breakfast Prices:
- Full Price: $1.25
- Reduced Price: FREE thanks to SB415
- Lunch Prices:
- Full Price: $2.75
- Reduced Price: $0.40
- A la carte:
- Milk: $0.75 pint
- Ice Cream: $0.75 ea
- Variety of WG Chips: $0.75 ea
- 2 pk of WG Cookies: $0.50 ea
- 16.9 oz Bottled Water: $1.00 ea
- Main dish Breakfast: $1.00 ea
- Main dish Lunch: $2.15 ea
- Sides: $0.60 ea
- Student accounts are prepaid accounts, not charge accounts. There are various methods for you to place funds on your student's account in advance. Please see below:
- Paying by credit card or debit card?
- You may visit www.K12PaymentCenter.com to pay using your debit and/or credit card. There is a fee of $1.95 charged by the company per transaction.
- Paying by check?
- You may also send in a check. Please include your driver's license and phone number on the check. In the memo section please place your student's ID number and CAFE.
- To process returned checks Currituck County Schools utilizes Envision Payment Solutions. Returned checks may be re-presented electronically. In presenting a check for payment, this authorizes service charges and processing fees to be debited from the same account should a check be dishonored. Fees may be debited as a paper draft or an electronic funds transfer. The service fee for returned checks is $25 (G.S. 25-3-506). The fee structure will change according to any amendments made to NC law during the school year.
- Paying by cash?
- We discourage sending cash, but we do understand if its necessary. We ask that if you choose to send cash, please seal the money in an envelop labeled with your student's name, student ID, and CAFETERIA FEES to ensure your student's teacher directs this to the cafeteria staff to properly place on your student's account.
- Family Meal Applications https://www.currituck.k12.nc.us/Page/199
- A family must be approved annually for free/reduced meal status. If you have not received a letter from the School Nutrition Office stating your status for the current school year; please feel free to call the office at 252-232-2223 ext 1023/1024 to confirm if your family meal status is up to date for this school year.
- If an application is not received within the first 30 days of the school year, your student meal cost will convert to full paid status.
- Meal Charges prior to approval for free/reduced are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
"The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."Under the Federal School Nutrition Program and USDA policy, discrimination is prohibited under the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.