Chris Wright RN
I am the school nurse at Moyock Elementary and have been in nursing for 48 years (24 years nursing in the Currituck County Schools System). Student health and safety are of the utmost importance at MES!
Please keep in mind:
I can be reached at MES (252-435-6521) to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your child's health care needs. Together, we'll keep our little leaders healthy and safe!
- All medications, even the over-the-counter medication, need a doctor's order to be administered in school. Click here for the appropriate documentation to be completed.
- If your child is ready to self-carry certain medications, this form must be completed.
- Keep students home for 24 hours after having a temperature or throwing up.
- Click here for an NC Health Assessment copy to take to your pediatrician.
- Teen Rehab Centers near you-- here is a free resource: https://alltreatment.com/teen-addiction-treatment/