As a member of the Raider Round Table Club, one is responsible for working with both the staff and students of Currituck County Middle School. Club activities may include:
- Serve as ushers at community events/ awards ceremonies.
- Act as a guide for school tours and/or “buddy” for new students.
- Prepare and work at school dances and other activities.
- Promote kindness, acceptance, tolerance, and school spirit.
Responsibilities for Raider Round Table Club members:
- Attend after school meetings approximately once every two weeks.
- Participate in club activities.
The following are guidelines for acceptance in the Raider Round Table Club:
- Maintain a C or above in all classes.
- Display leadership qualities.
- Work with and listen to others.
- Possess the desire to make Currituck County Middle School a better place!
- Not been in RIS (Restricted Instructional Setting) or had an OSS (Out of School Suspension)