Our Accountability and Testing Department supports each school in the implementation of the North Carolina Testing Program as well as Federally required tests in the following ways:
For additional information:
- Training staff for each test.
- Implementing data collection processes and procedures.
- Assuring security of testing materials.
- Ensuring that testing is conducted in compliance with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) Testing Code of Ethics.
- Analyzing and reporting data to inform instructional practices.
- Currituck County Schools Testing Calendar (See Below)
- EVAAS Student Growth
- NCDPI Division of Accountability
- North Carolina State Testing Program
- North Carolina State Report Card
- North Carolina Accountability and Test Results
- North Carolina Reports and Statistics
- English Language Arts (ELA) Beginning-of-Grade (BOG) Test Specifications
- English Language Arts (ELA) End-Of-Grade (EOG)
- English Language Arts (ELA) End-Of-Course (EOC) Test Specifications
- Math (M) End-Of-Grade (EOG) Test Specifications
- Math 1 and Math 3 (M) End-of-Course (EOC) Test Specifications
- Science (S) End-of-Grade (EOG)
- Science End-of-Course (EOC) Test Specifications
Last Modified on October 17, 2022