Students will remain at last years lunch status until 10/09/18. At that date you will become full paid status.
Submit a New Family Application for Meal Benefits each year.
Welcome Back CCHS Knights!Your School Nutrition Department would like to welcome you back to another successful school year. The following are a few highlights for this year:
"The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com .Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."Under the Federal School Nutrition Program and USDA policy, discrimination is prohibited under the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
- Manager: We would like to welcome back Mrs. Jane Rivers as your Cafeteria Manager. Mrs. Rivers has been with Currituck County Schools for many years. If you attended Central Elementary School; she managed CES many years and may be a familiar face to you.
- Staff: Your cafeteria staff for the 2017-18 School Year are Jerry Welch, Cheryl Nottingham, Tricia Swain, John Williams.
- Keypads: As you have already noticed, there are keypads at each register. These should assist in maintaining an easy flow of service for you all.
- New Menu Items: Keep an eye out for new menu'd items. Your feedback is important to us and please feel free to let any of the staff members in the cafeteria know if you like or dislike an item.
- Meal Prices:
- $1.25 for full paid price
- FREE thanks to SB415
- $3.00 for full paid price
- $0.40 for reduced paid price
- A la carte:
- Milk: $0.75 pint
- Ice Cream: $0.75 ea
- Variety of WG Chips: $0.75 ea
- 2 pk of WG Cookies: $0.50 ea
- 16.9 oz Bottled Water: $1.00 ea
- Main dish Breakfast: $1.00 ea
- Main dish Lunch: $2.15 ea
- Sides: $0.60 ea
- Methods of Payment:
- Paying by credit card or debit card?
- You may visit http://www.K12PaymentCenter.com to pay using your debit and/or credit card. There is a fee of $1.95 charged by the company per transaction.
- Debit and/or Credit Cards are NOT accepted at the serve lines at this time.
- Paying by check?
- You or your parents may also send in a check. Please include your driver's license and phone number on the check. In the memo section please place your student ID number and CAFE.
- To process returned checks Currituck County Schools utilizes Envision Payment Solutions. Returned checks may be re-presented electronically. In presenting a check for payment, this authorizes service charges and processing fees to be debited from the same account should a check be dishonored. Fees may be debited as a paper draft or an electronic funds transfer. The service fee for returned checks is $25 (G.S. 25-3-506). The fee structure will change according to any amendments made to NC law during the school year.
- Paying by cash?
- Cash is accepted at the register for payment.
- Forgot your lunch or your funds to pay for lunch?
- CCHS Administration understands that there may be a time where you forgot to bring your money or lunch and will be allowing you the ability to charge your lunch for that day.
- A report will be sent to the principal for review weekly of any and all charges owed.
- If you owe money on your account, you will only be permitted to purchase a reimbursable meal. Any a la carte purchases will be prohibited until the negative balance is paid in full. It is advised to pay on your charge within the next school day to ensure there is no interruption of your purchasing power.
Last Modified on July 26, 2018