Welcome to the Student Services Page!
The Student Services Team would like to welcome you to the 2020-2021 school year, full of KNIGHT PRIDE! Our team is made up of three CACREP (The Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs) school counselors who serve the student population alphabetically by last name. Included in our team is a Career Development Coordinator, (please see the Career and Technical tab for more information about her services).
All of our counselors assist students in the following ways:
- Enrollments and Transcript Evaluation
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Grade Level Student/Parent Presentations
- New Class Registration
- Referrals to Appropriate Outside Resources
- Create Comprehensive Counseling Program for CCHS
- Emotional and Academic support
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders for student success.
*Please check our website frequently for updates on schoolwide events geared towards high school and post high school success.
School Counseling Newsletter- September 2020
phone: 252-453-0014 x 3045
Student Services Office Manager
Phone: (252) 252-453-0014 Ext 3107
School Counselor -Department Chair
phone: 252-453-0014 x 3012
phone: 252-453-0014 x 3019