• Transcript Requests & Verifications 


    If you are current student or a graduate of less than 12 months, please contact your school counselor directly.


    Former students (more than 12 months since graduation) and alumni of Currituck County County Schools, education verification companies, educational institutions and government agencies can now request High School Transcripts and Graduation Verifications online.


    Simply click on the Transcript Requests / Verifications link to get started. 


    Phone, fax, mail in request will not be processed.  




    Where can I get a copy of my SAT/ACT Scores?

    SAT and ACT scores are NOT listed on your transcript. You must request those from www.collegeboard.org or call 866.756.7346 www.actstudent.org or call 319-337-1270