Currituck County Schools
School-Wide Title I Plan
School Name Jarvisburg Elementary School
Original Date: 9/21/2020
Title I Contact Ashley Libretto
Statement of School-Wide Title I Assurances
Your school-wide plan:
- Was developed in consultation with the LEA.
- Was developed in consultation with the school improvement team.
- Was developed in consultation with teachers and parents.
- Has taken into account the experience of model programs and relevant research so services may be most effective if focused on students in the earliest grades.
- Provides a program that supplements-not supplants.
- Is a comprehensive plan for reforming the total instructional program.
- Has adopted challenging content and student performance standards.
- Shows commitment by the staff to provide supplementary services to those students that are at risk of failing to meet performance standards (levels 1 or 2 on EOGs).
- Focuses on school needs and justifies with needs assessment data.
- Provides for the collection and disaggregation of data on the achievement and assessment results of students.
- Has a list of Federal, State and LEA programs that will be included in the school-wide program.
- Provides for individual student assessments.
- Describes how interpretation of individual student assessment results will be provided to parents.
- Describes strategies used to implement programs, activities, and procedures for involvement of parents consistent with provisions in Title I law.
- Describes strategies used to provide for professional development.
- Describes instructional strategies and staff development that is scientifically research-based.
For the remainder of the document please click here