You will remain at last years status until October 8, 2018. If you have not received your letter from the School Nutrition Office prior to October 8th confirming approval or denial of your application, you will revert to full paid status on October 9th.
Reduce meal charges by submitting your application early!Letter and Family Meal Application for Benefits (English Version)Letter and Family Meal Application for Benefits (Spanish Version)
- Your meal application status is protected information that no one else knows? Our cafeteria point of sale system is designed to be a discrete method. You enter your student ID and no one ever knows if you were approved for free, reduced, or paid pricing.
- If you qualified for free or reduced pricing, you may qualify for free or reduced testing fees for things such as the SAT?
- If you qualified for free or reduced pricing, you may qualify for a fee waiver when filing your college application?
- In the past 4 years, the State of NC has paid for the breakfast cost of any student that qualified for reduced pricing?
- You could turn your meal application in discretely to the cafeteria staff any time they are open (7:45 a.m. - 2:00 p.m daily) OR you may mail it to our central office at 2958 Caratoke Hwy, Currituck, NC 27929. Please make it attention to Chantay Stanley to ensure it reaches our office as soon as possible.
Last Modified on August 7, 2018