• Transcript Requests & Verifications 


    If you are a current student and need your official transcript sent to an external institution, please request it by clicking here.


    Alumni of Currituck County Schools, education verification companies, educational institutions, and government agencies can now request High School Transcripts and Graduation Verifications online.  Please make your request by clicking here.


    To obtain a copy of your ACT or SAT test scores, you must request those from www.collegeboard.org or call 866.756.7346 for the SAT and www.actstudent.org or call 319-337-1270 for the ACT.



Last Modified on January 3, 2023