Driver's Education at CCHS
General InformationIf you are interested in registering for Driver's Ed and have not done so, please pick up a registration form available in the Main/Guidance Office or fill out the Google form online.**NO DUPLICATE FORMS PLEASE**
Duplicate forms will not increase your chances of getting into a class sooner
Requirements for Driver's Ed
- Must be 14.5 years of age.
- Must be passing 75% (3 out of 4) of their classes.
- Must have good attendance and behavior.
- Must be a resident of Currituck County AND enrolled in school.
- If homeschool or private school- must provide proof of grades and residency to Mrs. Snow prior to placement in a class.
- Students will not be placed in a class during the time when they participate in Marching Band or Sports.
- Virtual Classes- Held Monday-Thursday from 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM and Fridays from 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM.
- In person classes are currently TBD
- You must attend all virtual/in person classes at 100%. If you cannot commit to this, you will be moved to another class.
- Students will be notified by email when they are assigned to a class. Please remember to check your email regularly.
- There will be a $25 non-refundable fee for Driver's Education. This fee is currently being collected as part of the Behind the Wheel portion of the program. Please make checks payable to NC Driving School.
North Carolina Driving School provides Driver Education to Currituck County High School.
For more information about this program, please contact Emili Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-453-0014, ext 3107.