HC Referrals

    HC Referrals  can be made by students, CCHS staff or administrators who have witnessed an infraction of the CCHS Honor Code. An accused student cannot be forced to come before the Honor Court. Rather, he/she has to consent to have his/her case reviewed by the Honor Court; he/she must turn in a permission and HC Parent Student Signature Form signed by both the parent and accused student. In the event that a student refuses to come before the Honor Court, the original referral will be turned over to CCHS administration for appropriate discipline.

Last Modified on January 20, 2021