“The 7 Habits of...
Throughout the year we will be discussing ways to become great leaders and you will hear your child talking about… “The 7 Habits of Happy Kids", by Sean Covey. Listed below are the 7 Habits. Please encourage your child to be a "Good Leader", both at school and at home!
1. “Be Proactive” = You’re in charge! You're responsible for your own actions and choices.
2. “Begin with the End in Mind” = Have a plan! Be prepared and organized.
3. “Put First Things First” = Work first, then play! Always do the most important things first.
4. “Think Win-Win” = Not everyone is going to win but everyone can be happy!
5. “Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood” = Listen before you talk! Listen with your eyes, heart and not just your ears.
6. “Synergize” = Working together is better!
7. “Sharpen the Saw” = Balance feels best! Be good to your mind, body and soul.
For More Information read The Seven Habits of Happy Kids, by Sean Covey