Currituck County Schools
New Student Registration
To begin your child's registration with Currituck County Schools, you must first complete the online registration process. You must also provide the necessary supporting documents listed below. Please call your school data manager for next steps after online registration is complete.To begin the registration process for the current 2023-2024 school year,please click on the link below:
1. Proof of Currituck County Residency (must have parent/legal guardians name and physical property address). Examples include: water bill, cable bill, lease/rental agreement.
2. Evidence of Age (Certified Birth Certificate) Kindergarten students must be 5 on or before August 31st; Pre-K must be 4 on or before August 31st of the school year they will attend.
3. Immunization records signed by a physician (See Immunization Requirements by clicking HERE)
4. Students enrolling for the first time in a North Carolina school must have a current physical documented on the North Carolina Health Assessment Transmittal Form found HERE, for a Spanish version click HERE.
5. Picture ID of legal parent/guardian
6. Legal Custody agreement (if applicable)
1. If available, high school transcripts or academic records from prior school (official records will be requested by registrar).
2023-2024 Pre-K Application Window is Now Closed
Kindergarten Kick-Off Information
Having trouble viewing the Kindergarten Kick-Off Questionnaire using the QR Code? Click HERE.