COA Distance Learning Courses
To log into myCourses, you will need an active COA account:
- New Student Account - Go to the Student Resources page and select COA’s password manager, under the "Activate My Account" section. Follow the instructions under Password Manager.
- Active COA Account - May need to reset your password on the COA’s password manager page.
Once you have successfully activated and logged into your COA account/Gmail return to myCourses and sign in with your same username and password.
accounts.google.comMy CoursesCOA Alert SystemCOA Help Desk (submit helpdesk ticket for Gmail, myWebAdvisor and/or myCourses)
- Technology-related questions, visit Tech FAQs to find your answers quickly.
- Technical difficulties activating your accounts or signing into Gmail, contact us via mySupport.
- Submit additional technology-related questions/issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit distance education specific questions/issue, email email@example.com.
If you have any questions or problems, please click here.