6:30 PM CCMS Night of Excellence
June 8, 2023
2:00 PM CCMS 8th Grade Promotion
September 14, 2023
Here Comes the Bus!
Currituck County Schools is happy to announce the adoption of an innovative mobile device app that allows you to view the real-time location of your child's school bus. Click here for more information!
For a checklist of bus rules, please click bus rules.
Safe Schools Healthy Kids NC
This website is an Information & Resource Clearinghouse—a one-stop-shop—for health and safety issues that affect the school environment where kids spend most of their days throughout their formative years.
At the heart of Safe Schools Healthy Kids NC, we focus on these essential elements:
- Awareness and Recognition
- Intervening Early
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Access to Mental Health Services
Check out some awesome information provided by Trillium Health Resources by clicking on the link below!
Raider Oath:Be RespectfulBe ResponsibleBe Safe
Currituck County Middle School aims to be an exemplary learning community that produces lifelong learners of sound character that are able to live in and make a positive contribution to a changing world.
In order to prepare our students to be lifelong learners that live in and make a positive contribution to a changing world, Currituck County Middle School fosters a positive learning environment based on high expectations, that meet the academic, cultural, and social needs of our students by providing a rigorous school curriculum, building and nurturing positive relationships, and creating a safe learning environment that allows our students to reach their fullest potential.
We believe that:
- all students can achieve when given a variety of support strategies and an unwavering belief in the power of high expectations.
- all students are entitled to learn in a safe, healthy, and orderly environment.
- our school is the center of our community and it is our responsibility to provide opportunities for students to be responsible and productive citizens.
- every student is unique and we must identify and foster each student’s strengths.
- collaboration is essential when building a community of lifelong learners.
- “grit” is critical to successful learning and must be cultivated and nurtured.