MES Morning Arrival: 7:30-7:50am
AM Car & Daycare Riders:
- The Morning carpool line will begin at the side door of the gym prior to 7:30am.
- For the 20-21 school year, we ask all students to wait until a staff member checks the child's temperature and receives a verification of wellness from the parent. Once the child has exhibited to be fever and symptom-free, he/she may exit the vehicle and proceed into the school building.
- Don't worry- there will be staff members stationed along the way for all grades to safely make it to their classrooms (Kinder students will be escorted the first few days of learning). After being dropped off, students will head to the cafeteria, for a "grab and go breakfast" if desired, then proceeding to homeroom to begin their day.
- Any car rider arriving after 7:50am will need to be escorted to the front door by a parent or guardian to sign in as tardy.
AM Bus Riders:
MES Afternoon Dismissal begins at 2:40pm
- For the 20-21 school year, temperature checks will be completed at the bus stop with the parent waiting with the child to attest to his/her wellness.
- Buses will unload students at the cafeteria entrance of the school beginning at 7:30am.
- After being dropped off, students will head to the cafeteria, for a "grab and go breakfast" if desired, then proceeding to homeroom to begin their day.
PM Car Riders:
- The afternoon carpool line will begin at the side door of the gym prior to 2:40pm.
- After parent verification is complete at the start of the school year, parents/guardians will receive a parking tag with an assigned number representing their students (one number signifies a family or carpool group).
- Once parking tags are assigned, parents are encouraged to give alternate pick-ups this tag to represent authorization for pick-up. If a pick-up arrives without a tag, verification through Powerschools will need to be completed (must have ID ready). If verification can not obtained, the driver will be asked to park until the parent/guardian can be contacted.
PM Bus Riders:
- Bus riders must have registered with CCS Transportation Services prior to the start of In-Person learning. To receive registration information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Buses will depart from campus by 2:40pm. Please call the school and speak with Mrs. Reynolds, Assistant Principal, with any bus questions.
- Please note all K-2 students must have a verified adult/guardian/designee at the stop before the driver will release them from the bus.
PM Daycare Van Riders:
- Various childcare providers nearby provide transportation to and from MES. This includes but is not limited to: Hickory Ridge Learning Center, Primrose Academy in Edinburg, Discover Learning Center and NSA Northwest Academy.
We can't thank you enough for your continued support,and please let us know if you have any questions!
- If, on any day during the year, there will be a change in the child's usual transportation routine, you must send in a written note to the child's teacher to submit to the front office for verification.
- Please note that after 2:00pm, no more transportation changes or student pick-ups may be made, unless a true emergency arises. Parents are kindly asked to wait in the Parent Pick-up Line for their student.
Last Modified on October 11, 2020