Shawboro Elementary School
Our mission is to use a meaningful collaborative approach to meet all students' needs. We strive to provide every child with a rich learning environment in which he or she can explore, learn and grow. We are committed to creating authentic world-life experiences while providing a loving and caring environment. We strive to show improvement each and every school year by collecting and analyzing data trends and making adjustments for continuous improvement. Our caring community of leaders strives for success.
Our PBIS Mustang Motto: I respect myself, I respect others, I respect the environment.
Like and follow us on facebook! @ShawboroES
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
Shawboro Elementary school is welcoming parents of rising kindergarteners to register their children for the 2020-2021 school year.
To enroll a child in kindergarten, parents must complete the online registration process on the CCS website before coming to register. They must also bring the following items:
1. The child’s legal birth certificate (certificates must have a seal)
2. A current proof of residence – Bills must be dated within the last 30 days – utility or service bill attached to the address of residency (water, cable, electric bill)
If you do not have access to a computer, you can stop by the registration office and pick up a paper copy of the registration forms to fill out and bring back on one of the scheduled days.
* If you do not have a physical form for your child’s doctor to complete and sign, please let the person registering your child know and one will be provided for you.
Safe Schools Healthy Kids NC is dedicated to making information available to Schools, Students, and Parents through a variety of means. This website is an Information & Resource Clearinghouse—a one-stop-shop—for health and safety issues that affect the school environment where kids spend most of their days throughout their formative years. We invite you to explore this site, download materials, engage in the training, and share the information here. Visit the site:
Universal Breakfast is here!
Parents/Guardians of students at SES. We are excited for the opportunity to be a host for the Universal Free Breakfast Program. This means that all SES students are entitled to breakfast at no cost to the family. Family Meal Applications are encouraged, but to participate in the Universal Free Breakfast Program they are not required. Please allow our staff at SES Cafeteria to provide breakfast at no cost to you this school year. Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 7:50 am every morning in the cafeteria.
- Here Comes the Bus® Now available to parents of Currituck County Schoolsstudents View the real-time location of your child’s bus
- Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive push notifications or email alerts
- Send your child to the bus stop at just the right time, every time
- How to get started:
- Download the Here Comes the Bus app* or visit herecomesthebus.com
- Click the sign up button
- Enter school code 92972 and click “Next” followed by “Confirm”
- Complete the “User Profile” box
- Under “My Students,” click “Add.” Enter your child’s last name and student ID number
- Once you confirm your information, you’re ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus!
*Available at the App Store and Google Play. Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC
Scan here for our mobile site!