Guidance Counselors and Social WorkersVision: Inspiring every student to be career and college ready.Mission: Partnering with teachers, administrators, parents and the community, school counselors will promote a safe environment to encourage personal, academic, and career success resulting in life-long learning and productive, responsible citizens.Beliefs:
- All students have an equal right to access a licensed school counselor and to participate in a comprehensive school counseling program designed to address academic, career, and personal/ social issues.
- All students can achieve and meet high standards that will result in them being college and career ready.
- School counselors are leaders, advocates, and collaborators.
- Data is analyzed and translated into information that develops programs to support student achievement.
- School counselors will adhere to the ASCA ethical guidelines and standards.
Last Modified on August 21, 2013