3:15 PM - 4:15 PM CCMS Girls & Boys Basketball Tryouts
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CCHS Band Interest Night
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM CCMS 6th Grade Band Rehearsal
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM CCMS 7th Grade Band Rehearsal
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM CCMS Family Movie Night
Currituck County Middle School aims to be an exemplary learning community that produces lifelong learners of sound character that are able to live in and make a positive contribution to a changing world.
In order to prepare our students to be lifelong learners that live in and make a positive contribution to a changing world, Currituck County Middle School fosters a positive learning environment based on high expectations, that meet the academic, cultural, and social needs of our students by providing a rigorous school curriculum, building and nurturing positive relationships, and creating a safe learning environment that allows our students to reach their fullest potential.
We believe that:
- all students can achieve when given a variety of support strategies and an unwavering belief in the power of high expectations.
- all students are entitled to learn in a safe, healthy, and orderly environment.
- our school is the center of our community and it is our responsibility to provide opportunities for students to be responsible and productive citizens.
- every student is unique and we must identify and foster each student’s strengths.
- collaboration is essential when building a community of lifelong learners.
- “grit” is critical to successful learning and must be cultivated and nurtured.
Coach Eaves and Coach Whitehurst are kicking-off a year-long fundraiser that is done through SchoolStore.com. The CCMS PE department will earn money when people shop online through our school store. Money raised will go towards the purchase of much-needed PE equipment. There are 400 companies such as Walmart, Target, and Office Depot that participate and donate a percentage of money to our school when we shop with them through our school store. Click on the link to see a 5 minute video of how the fundraiser works: http://www.schoolstore.com/video/VideoEB.html
Thanks for your support!