This is my 5th year teaching science at Currituck County High School. I have earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a concentration in Secondary Education. I am also proud to serve as the CCHS Science Department Chair and Science Olympiad Coach. In addition, I was selected as the 2020-21 teacher of the year at CCHS.
Phone Number: 252-453-0014 Ext 3214
1st Bell - Honor Biology
2nd Bell - Planning
3rd Bell - Advanced Placement Biology (Tues/Thur/Fri)
4th Bell - Honors Biology
Monday - Thursday 10:05 AM - 11:32 AM
I expect you to:
- respect your classmates and the classroom.
- be prepared for class.
- submit assignments on time.
- always put in your very best effort.
In return, you can expect that I will:
- be respectful of you and your classmates.
- provide a safe learning environment.
- be fair and consistent with all students.
- always put in my very best effort to help you achieve your goals.