9:00 AM - 3:00 PM NC Pre-K Parent Interviews at Central Elementary School
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM NC Pre-K Parent Interviews at Jarvisburg Elementary School
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Board of Education Work Session
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM CCHS Band Booster Mtg
What's YOUR Number?
It is a fact that work, home, cell phone numbers are constantly changing and it isn't always convenient to send these changes to the school. Because it is important that we have working contact numbers for the parents or guardians of all of our students, we are providing a convenient link to a form where changes and updates can be made at any time of day or night. As new numbers are received through this secure form, we will update our student database AND upload the new contact numbers into the automated ALERT calling system. Please click HERE to update your contact information.
Currituck County Schools is pleased to announce the ability to pre-register all incoming students electronically. As a parent you now have the option to complete the majority of your enrollment forms electronically from home or when you arrive at the Currituck County Schools Registration Center located at 502 Shortcut Road in Barco.
Click HERE to connect you to an easy to use, secure, electronic form that will notify the registrar of your impending enrollment. To complete the registration process, a legal parent/guardian must bring the following documents to the CCS Registration Center.
1. Proof of Currituck County Residency (must have parent/legal guardians name and physical property address) examples: Mortgage agreement, water bill, cable bill, lease/rental agreement.
3. Immunization records signed by a physician (See NEW IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS by clicking HERE)
4. Picture ID of legal parent/guardian
5. Legal Custody agreement (if applicable)
1. Social Security card of student
2. Transcripts or academic records from prior school (official records will be requested by registrar)