5:30 PM - 8:00 PM Band Banquet
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Outstanding Educators & Retiree Reception
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM CCHS Automotive Awards @Auto Shop
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EOG Science Test 5th Grade
9:00 AM - 12:50 PM JES Science 5 EOG
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EOG Reading Test 3rd-5th Grades
Electronic Pre-registration Now Available
Currituck County Schools is pleased to announce the ability to pre-register all incoming students electronically. As a parent you now have the option to complete the majority of your enrollment forms electronically from home or when you arrive at the Currituck County Schools Registration Center located at 498 Shortcut Road in Barco.
Click HERE to connect you to an easy to use, secure, electronic form that will notify the registrar of your impending enrollment. To complete the registration process, a legal parent/guardian must bring the following documents to the CCS Registration Center, or one of the elementary schools hosting Kindergarten registration, on the date and times listed below.
1. Proof of Currituck County Residency (must have parent/legal guardians name and physical property address) examples: Mortgage agreement, water bill, cable bill, lease/rental agreement.
3. Immunization records signed by a physician (See NEW IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS by clicking HERE)
4. Picture ID of legal parent/guardian
5. Legal Custody agreement (if applicable)
1. Social Security card of student
2. Transcripts or academic records from prior school (official records will be requested by registrar)
Currituck County Schools will be accepting applications for the NC PK preschool program for the 2015-16 school year beginning March 30, 2015.
Application packets can be picked up from any elementary school office, CCS Registrar’s Office, or from the central office of Currituck County Schools. Applications are due April 30, 2015.